Reversing Video System
The LCD class - at affordable entry-level prices
Colour system with LED support
Reversing is fun with the PerfectView LCD250 system. This basic package offers amazing value for money: a 5" TFT colour monitor plus an outside camera with LED support and infra-red lighting for excellent night-time visibility.
Reversing Video System
7" LCD Colour System
The new LCD710 reversing video system redefines value for money propositions. It comes with a large 7" LCD colour monitor and a colour camera with infared LED's and a microphone. The integrated LED's provide good image quality even in the dark.The system switches on automatically as soon as reverse gear is engaged, while it can also be activated manually.
7" Heavy Duty Monitor
Colour heavy-duty camera
120° wide-angle lens, with replaceable rockfall protection screen and non-corroding plug connector for use under extreme conditions.
HD Cable 20m
Heavy-duty system 20 metre cable between camera and monitor
With 5-pole DIN plug and 5-pole all-rubber jack.
Colour universal camera
- Real-view or mirrored picture function
- Sturdy, water-proof aluminium housing with protective steel cap and adjustable anti-dazzle sunshield
- Water-proof microphone
- Electronic brightness adjustment
- LDR controlled IR LEDs
- Wide-angle lens with large picture angle (120° diagonal)
Colour universal ball camera
- Rain protected microphone.
- Colour CCD camera (NTSC/PAL).
- Electronic brightness adjustment.
- Sturdy, water-proof aluminium housing.
- Mirrored picture function can be set.
- Wide-angle lens with large viewing angle (120° diagonal).
- LDR controlled LEDs for enhanced night-time vision.
Colour cylinder camera (PAL)
- For discrete mounting in bumpers, bus mirrors, etc.
- Real-view or mirrored picture function.
- Excellent light sensitivity.
- Can be fitted with or without mounting bracket.
- Mountain bracket included in the delivery kit.
- Wide-angle lens with large viewing
angle (150° diagonal).
5" LCD colour monitor
- For 12 volt and 24 volt operating voltage.
- Mirrored picture function optional.
- Automatic day/night adjustment.
- Switches on automatically.
- Anti-dazzle sunshield.
- 2 camera inputs.
7" Monitor for RV-250
The PerfectView M71Lis a 7" LCD monitor, which can be connected to cameras (suchas a rear-view video system) or other video sources (such as TV equipment) and can switch between them